Alaska Pediatric Therapy is always looking for talented therapist to join our staff. If you do not see a currently advertised position and are an interested PT, OT or speech therapist, please send us a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you to discuss current opportunities with Alaska Pediatric Therapy.
Alaska Pediatric Therapy offers competitive compensation and a generous benefit package including:
- 401K Program
- Three weeks paid vacation per calendar year
- Health Insurance – Employer pays 75% of the premium
- 401K program available after 6 months
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Paid Malpractice Insurance and professional association dues
- Yearly continuing education allowance
Current Employment Openings
- Speech Therapist – Currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist with experience in pediatrics for full-time position in beautiful Anchorage, Alaska. Position would primarily be in the Anchorage office with opportunities to split time with our Eagle River office. Please contact our office at (907) 561-1478 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Alaska Pediatric Therapy occasionally provides mentorship for students. Please contact us to discuss your program and career goals.